Skip to main content

Air India Cabin Supervisor BEAT A Flight Attendant After She Mistakenly Served A Non-Vegetarian Meal To A Business-Class Passenger

Air India cabin supervisor slapped a flight attendant after she mistakenly served a non-vegetarian meal to a business-class passenger 

The incident took place onboard Air India flight #AI121 on March 17 to Frankfurt. Over an hour after it departed Delhi airport at 2.20pm, “a flight attendant mistakenly served a business-class passenger non-vegetarian meal instead of a vegetarian one. The passenger, who was seated on 1D, saw it was wrong meal and pointed it out to the cabin supervisor who happened to be around,” said a source. Cabin supervisor is the person in charge of cabin crew on a flight. The supervisor took up the case with the flight attendant, who on realizing her mistake rushed to the passenger, apologized profusely and replaced his meal. Back in the galley, the supervisor was out of control. “The flight attendant said she would right away apologize to the passenger once again but the supervisor lost her temper and slapped the flight attendant,” said the source. “It was a tight slap right across her face. The business-class passengers would have heard it.” Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You're Gonna Die Up There" Daughter Of WOW Toys Founder, 15, Died On British Airways Flight From Heathrow To Nice After Allergic Reaction

Daughter of millionaire, 15, died on British Airways flight from Heathrow to Nice after allergic reaction A school girl suffered an allergic reaction and died after eating a Pret a Manger baguette during a British Airways flight, her parents said. Natasha Ednan-Laperouse, 15, collapsed during the flight from London Heathrow to Nice in July last year.  Her father, Nadim, the millionaire founder of WOW Toys, administered two EpiPen injections of adrenalin but Natasha died later in hospital.  The teenager, from Fulham, London, was allergic to sesame seeds and had eaten an artichoke, olive and tapenade baguette bought from Pret a Manger in Terminal 5, said the family’s solicitor.  Shortly after the plane took off on July 7 2016 the teenager began to feel seriously unwell and her father swiftly administered the first of two EpiPens she carried.  But her condition did not improve and she started to hyperventilate, reports the Sunday Times.  Cabin staff were alerted and a second EpiPen was …

"You're Gonna Die Up There" OCTOBER 2018

Crew Stuck On International Space Station 'Marooned', Says Chris Hadfield